“Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, that what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.”
We all have a ‘business’ we are in – the business of government, the business of education, the business of the private sector. There are vast differences in the standards, vocabulary and culture of each of these, but one thing I believe we can agree upon is that we are all in the business of people.
So, this week, let us:
– Act like ladies and gentleman, and treat others as such.
– Vigorously debate issues and ideas with civility and respect.
– Value different perspectives, and be hungry to learn how others view circumstances.
– Take our ‘business’ seriously – ourselves less so.
Let’s have a GREAT week.
One Columbus Update
- One Columbus is sponsoring a webinar by Newmark Knight Frank on how Industry 4.0 technologies will impact your business and workforce. Click here to register!
- Last Tuesday, we celebrated the groundbreaking of DuPont’s $220 million expansion of its Circleville plant. This new production facility will meet growing market demand in automotive, consumer electronics, telecom, and defense industries.
- The One Columbus team is in Chicago meeting with clients this week.
- The 2019 Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey is now underway. Business owners: please share your thoughts on business conditions by taking the survey here.