MID-OHIO DEVELOPMENT EXCHANGE
A membership organization to facilitate the economic development process within the Columbus Region and to encourage the interaction of member communities and businesses for the betterment of the Region.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
MODE membership includes municipalities, counties, public sector organizations, private-sector businesses and utility providers throughout the Columbus Region. There are two types of memberships:
Any individual government, association of governments, public sector organization or non-profit public sector organization engaged in or supporting economic development activities and located within or serving the Columbus Region. Public sector members may have up to four attendees per organization at programming events.
Any company or organization, public or private sector, engaged in economic development activities with an interest in the mission of MODE. Associate membership is usually extended to entities with a primary interest in economic development within the Columbus Region. Associate members may have up to two attendees per organization at programming events.
Membership in MODE allows you to:
- Attend MODE meetings, programming events and economic development training programs
- Improve the education and training of development professionals
- Provide an environment for networking
- Partner with regional organizations
- Address issues that affect the development and business community
- Collaborate in the areas of education and marketing
- Track legislation that affects development and receive briefings of the issues
- Participate in training on development programs and software
- Access One Columbus marketing materials
- Access to Columbus Region data and site selection services
How to apply:
- Determine your membership type
- Complete the application and submit to the MODE Secretary for review and approval by the MODE Board of Directors
MODE Membership Application
PROGRAMMING + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MODE provides networking partnership opportunities and monthly programs that both increases awareness of economic development issues and provides best practices to strengthen and grow our local economies.
EXPLORE THE REGION
Learn more about the thriving 11 counties that make up the Columbus Region.Meet the Region
Jennifer Chrysler ,Director of Community Development, New Albany
MODE is working to increase awareness of economic development issues and best practices to continue to strengthen and grow local economies throughout Central Ohio.
Interested in learning more?Contact Us