In a networked world, trust is the most important currency.
One Columbus was started at the beginning of the decade under a simple premise – that we can grow stronger together. By collaborating as a region, leveraging our resources, increasing the dialogue about challenges and opportunities, and generating economic opportunities for the entire Columbus Region, we are more likely to succeed.
I’m often asked if this exists in other metro areas around the country and around the world. Of course, the answer is yes. Local leaders around the globe have come to the same conclusion and are working just as hard as the Columbus Region to position themselves as a competitive business location.
Right here in Ohio there are several examples of excellence, and One Columbus is proud to call them all allies and colleagues in the daily effort to strengthen Ohio’s economic foundation. Six organizations represent six regions in Ohio, and we work together as partners in the JobsOhio Network:
- Appalachian Partnership for Economic Growth
- One Columbus
- Dayton Development Coalition
- Team NEO
- REDI Cincinnati
- Regional Growth Partnership
We can grow stronger together and go further faster when we collaborate, compete and share best practices.
One Columbus Update
- Friday, Oct. 3 is the next One Columbus Investor Update, where we’ll celebrate Manufacturing Day and Ohio Manufacturing Month. The event will feature keynote speaker Jeffrey Rothfeder, author of Driving Honda: Inside the World’s Most Innovative Car Company. Today is the last day to RSVP.
- Next week, our team will hold a Pipeline Report. We will present the scope of our current project pipeline. We will also share the findings of a survey of site consultants and corporate executives, which uncovers insights about how the Columbus Region is perceived as a business location.