One Columbus helps foreign-owned companies evaluate the many advantages of why the Columbus Region is a location of choice for a U.S. facility.
One Columbus offers resources and services to aid in the transition, offering specialized assistance to foreign-owned companies and domestic companies who are looking to increase exports, helping to navigate the myriad of considerations specific to international businesses.
Beyond the typical site selection process, we want to make the transition to the United States easier by offering:
- Import/export guidance
- U.S. market research – provide data on local infrastructure: highway and air connections, wages and salaries, availability and skill level of local workers, commercial real estate lease rates, and the availability of office, warehouse and manufacturing space
- Conduct virtual or in-person tours of identified real estate options
- Community tours – conduct city-county-regional tours to familiarize clients with the Columbus Region including downtown, suburban, rural, industrial zones, residential housing neighborhoods, etc.
- Connections to existing companies – facilitate connections with selected managers of existing foreign-owned companies in the Columbus Region so companies can form an independent impression of our region
- Localized operating best practices – connections to appropriate resources in order to most successfully set up operations in the U.S. market for the first time
- Connections to domestic resources – provide referrals to law firms, tax advisors, accountants, bankers, and other service providers that specialize in the establishment of foreign companies’ U.S. subsidiaries
- Workforce resources – make introductions to schools and universities that offer customized training programs for new workers
Sofidel Group opened new U.S. manufacturing facility in the Columbus Region.LEARN MORE
Jim Shaffer,Vice President and CFO, Tosoh America
Hassan Saadat,Senior Vice President, Jefferson Industries
One Columbus is committed to serve growing companies and ensure the Columbus Region remains a vibrant and economically healthy region.
Interested in learning more?CONTACT US